“STUDY QUALITY IN TERMS OF MULTICULTURALISM IN THE BALTIC COUNTRIES” (NPHZ-2017/10151)
Project period: 09/2017 – 12/2018
The project involves 10 partners from Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania: 6 universities of applied sciences, 1 university, 1 consortium of universities, 1 training centre with primary, secondary, adult, and early childhood education programs and 1 integration/ migration foundation.
The Baltic network work together to examine how internationalization and immigration influence the study quality in educational institutions, and to suggest suitable activities to ensure study quality under the circumstances of internationalization.
The main purpose of the project is to define study quality and to present model that helps to describe and improve study quality.
– to collect best practices concerning the study quality in multicultural classroom;
– to create a model for study quality in multicultural classroom;
– to produce brochure/handbook and carry on a conference to disseminate all the collected data and produced materials.
– to share knowledge and work together to improve study quality in terms of multiculturalism in the Baltic region by created network.
During the project period (September 2017 – December 2018) partners from different educational levels share their experiences through seminars by bringing synergy to the project and its approach for better study quality.
The outcome of the project: a model that helps to describe and improve study quality in multicultural classroom will be introduced in 1-day conference “Study quality in multicultural school/university” on October 26, 2018, in Tallinn, Estonia.
The benefits from the project would be beneficial to the partners, students, staff and other stakeholders: the created handbook-brochure would give the opportunity to share the information and best practices not only within the project partners but also outside the partner consortium.
- Estonian Entrepreneurship University of Applied Sciences, Estonia, eek.ee
- Tallinn Health Care College, Estonia, www.tkk.ee
- Lääne-Viru College, Estonia, www.lvrkk.ee
- Tartu Health Care College, Estonia, nooruse.ee
- Utena University of Applied Sciences, Lithuania, utenos-kolegija.lt
- Karalius Mindaugas Vocational Training Centre, Lithuania, kaupa.lt
- Turiba University, Latvia, turiba.lv
- Stradins Medical College of the University of Latvia, Latvia www.psk.lu.lv
- Higher education Export association, Latvia, studylatvia.lv
- Integration and Migration Foundation Our People, Estonia, https://www.integratsioon.ee/en